'Recent visitors' on profile page?

CPer'sMom

DIS Veteran
When I go to my own profile page it shows me the number of recent visitors but no listing of user names. Yet if I click on another poster's profile page I can see a listing of the recent visitors. Why does that not show up on my page?

TIA :)

I have exactly the same question - just subscribing!

Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me! Hopefully someone will help us out. I just clicked on your profile, alice99 and I see a list of your most recent visitors - but you don't see them listed?

I am moving this to the Technical Board. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question yet either!

Now you all have me intrigued.... You might want to PM one of the Webmasters, especially Alex and/or Doc. I had forgotten the Profile was there, just went in and tinkered with the Privacy settings :teeth:.

agnes!

Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me! Hopefully someone will help us out. I just clicked on your profile, alice99 and I see a list of your most recent visitors - but you don't see them listed?

No - I don't see them listed. I've tried to change the settings to see them but it doesn't seem possible.:confused:

Maybe we'll get an answer today!:yay:

The names of moderators or admins won't show up in the list of names who have visited your profile. Perhaps that accounts for the numbers you're seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter