Recently engaged and wanting a Disney wedding

EllaDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi I'm Bianca. Fiance is Joe. I have a 3 year old and he has a five year old, both little girls. We got engaged a week ago and it's always been a dream of mine to get married at Disney, so here we are. I really don't know where to get started. We've got a smallish budget, so I would like a nice wedding but an even nicer HONEYMOON lol. Any suggestions on where to get started? Anyone planned a wedding there for under $4500?

Thanks
Bianca

The 2008 packages start at $4000 and go up from there. But that does include a pair of annul passes if that helps any. Congrats on your engagement!!! I can't wait to hear about your journey!

Hi Bianca, welcome! You should call Disney and tell them what your budget is. I'm sure they'll try to work something out for you. Keep us posted!

party: WELCOME!!!!

I'm sure you will find all of the answers your looking for on this board! Also try www.disneyweddings.com and go on the wish book this will help you get a general idea for the price of the weddings! For your budget you would be looking at an intimate/escape wedding. Im having this type and so are many others on here so we can answer your questions! Also try reading peoples planning journals and trip reports, I've found these invaluble when it comes to wedding planning and ideas! GOOD LUCK!!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter