Recently off the Dream- Happy to try to answer questions

Alicatt

DIS Veteran
We just got off the Dream yesterday. Had a fabulous time. Happy to help in any way I can.

Who was the captain and cruise director?
Was the ship full?
You sailed out of USFLL? How was the boarding process?
(we've never been there and are used to PC's Disney terminal being so efficient and organized)

I'm sorry but I don't remember who the Captain was. I aslo don't know how full it was except that for parties there did seem to be a lot of people and the MDRs did not have empty tables most of the time the ship did not feel very full. The experience at Port Everglades was really good. It ws a little bit of a walk from luggage drop of to the main entrance but nothing too bad and plenty of folks to guide you. We were group 10 with a 12:15 PAT. We got to the entrance about 12 and were let right in. Security and customs were exactly like Port Canaveral. We had our MB+ bands activated wen they scanned our barcodes. The terminal was fine. Enough seating. A pretty mural and the giant Mickey ears to pass through. We only sat for maybe 10 minutes before we were called. We were sitting at EG for lunch at 12:45. Rooms were ready about 1:30. I had my checked bag right after the muster.

Buena Vista showed a lot of Marvel films beause it was a MDAS cruise. Thor Love and Thunder, etc. Also Enchanted and Elemental I think. Wish for sure, because I actually went to see that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter