Recommendation for Fort Worth hotel?

The Worthington Renaissance is nice if you want to be downtown. I would try boutiques in the stockyards. The Omni is very nice but I don't like where its at.

I have a favorite there, the Residence Inn on Museum Way in the Cultural area. It’s just west of downtown, easy access to the interstate, close to the Super Target and a beautiful Tom Thumb, and close to a ton of restaurants. If you have any spare time and want to get outside, it’s close to the duck pond and the Trinity River biking and walking path.

The hotel is very quiet, has a nice breakfast and I think they still put something out at dinner time but not sure about that as I was never there at that time. Rooms have full size fridge and basic kitchen items. Clean. Have stayed there probably 40+ nights,
never had a problem.

stayed several other hotels that I did not care to go back to. Fort Worth gets a lot of kids travel sports events and have had many sleepless nights due to noise levels.

A couple hotels had large numbers of construction type men staying, few women, and I was not comfortable being there traveling alone.

If you have questions about specific hotels I can try and help. Enjoy your trip, I love Fort Worth.

We stayed at the Hotel Drover for a night to celebrate our anniversary. It was really awesome, although our room was small given the cost. Most of the nice hotels are near Sundance Square. I like the Ashton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter