• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

recommendation for small carpet cleaner

sunnyshari

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We just replaced the carpet upstairs in my house and would like to buy a small handheld type carpet cleaner to pick up small stains. I have 1 dog and 2 cats so we have the occasional pet vomit stain (upstairs on the carpet of course rather than downstairs on the hardwood). I am looking for any recommendations for a small carpet cleaner, maybe handheld for cleaning up these types of stains. When I look online I see great reviews and terrible reviews on the same product. I would rather hear from disboards users. You all gave me the recommendation for my Dyson vacuum which I love! Thanks in advance!

Shari

I have been wanting one for awhile. After reading all reviews, I just bought the Bissell Little Green Carpet Machine on Ebay last Friday. We have cats and I am tired of dragging out the big machine everytime I need to clean up pet stains. I can't wait for it to get here. And I got it at a great price..it was $109 on Amazon and most ebay sellers,,I found a seller who was selling 5 of them, brand new for $72.99 so I went for it. If something is wrong,,I will have Ebay and Paypal to back me up.

We have the older version of this https://www.bissell.com/spotclean-pet-pro-portable-carpet-cleaner-2458.html. We have had it for about 6 years but broke it not too long ago, our fault. We plan on replacing it with the same thing.
We also have this https://www.bissell.com/big-green-carpet-cleaning-professional-package-B0138.html
for doing the whole room. I used it yesterday on our bedroom and walk in closet. Our entire downstairs except those two rooms are hardwood/tile. Of course little devil yorkie loves to "have accidents" in both rooms. I use the little one when she throws up or just has a little accident but after a while spot cleaning just doesn't do it so the big one comes out.

Another vote for the Bissell little green machine. Great to have when you’ve got pets.

Yup, have always had a Little Green Machine. I think we’re on our second. Works really well, and easy.

We have had to replace the hose on one but not a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter