Recommended dishes at these restaurants…

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
Hello! We’ve been to WDW many times, and have been twice recently (in October and March). So since we’ve already hit our favorites recently, this trip we are going for restaurants we either have never been to or haven’t been to in awhile. So I would love advice for what to try/must-not-miss dishes. Our line up:

Homecomin’
Sebastian’s
Le Cellier - this one we are pretty familiar with
Storybook Dining
Topolino’s breakfast
Il Mulino
50’s Prime Time

I can comment on a few:
Homecomin- the food is delicious but heavy! We usually split the fried chicken sliders and enjoy a cocktail! They have great drinks. The mac and cheese is pretty delicious too.
Le Cellier- Steak and cheese soup!
50's PT- I like the meatloaf- but my husband was very happy with the sampler platter

Sebastian's is recommended. There is a set menu with family style serving, so not much of an issue in choosing an option. if you don't like the options they have, probably not a good fit for you. I particularly liked the rolls, the pork and the salad on my last trip, though...

Homecomin- Fried Chicken or Fried Catfish
II Mulino - Rigatoni Con Funghi, Penne Rigate, and Salmone
50's Prime Time- Onion Rings, The Sampler, Aunties Fried Chicken and the Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshake

Our two times at 50s prime time I got the salmon dinner (not on the menu last month but still available). Salmon cooked properly with potatoes and (not mushy!) green beans...all yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter