Recommended (Easy) Knotts Rides

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
We are going to Knotts soon, but wondering which rides will work for us.

To give Disneyland/DCA examples - we do NOT go on Incredicoaster (too intense - sore necks), Swing Side of DCA Ferris Wheel, Space Mountain (to rough, and dark makes it worse), or Star Tours (the movement makes us nauseous - much like quite a few Universal rides), but seem okay on all the other main Disney rides.

With the above in mind, are there rides you recommend (or would avoid) at Knotts besides the "kid's camp snoopy" area lol? Hoping to add Knotts for our Blocked Magic Key days :)

Thanks for your recommendations!

Based on your Disneyland no-no's, here are some attractions you might like at Knotts:

Calico Mine Ride -- very gentle w/ animatronics
Calico River Raids is like Grizzly River Run
Coast Rider is like Goofy's Sky School --pretty abrupt turns
Jaguar -- small rollercoaster, probably ok for you (outside so you can preview)
Pony Express -- small rollercoaster, probably ok for you (also outside)
Knotts Beary Tales is like Toy Story Mania
Sky Cabin -- very gentle, great view
Timber Mountain Log Ride is like Splash Mountain

Definitely avoid:
Sierra Sidewinder -- medium coaster but the individual cars spin (I have minor motion sickness and I don't ride this)
Silver Bullet -- suspended coaster with lots of loops
Xcelerator -- high-speed launch and I almost grey out on the hairpin tower
GhostRider -- like Incredicoaster but VERY rough ride

Most of the others are classic carnival-type rides you can see and would immediately know if you are OK with them

If you are going this month or next definitely check out the Boysenberry Festival -- super yummy options. And the all-day sipper cup is a great value, especially if you are willing to take turns/share.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter