• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommended Restaurants in Beaufort

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We are repeat visitors to DHHIR. We love the food on the island! For our upcoming trip, we have decided to visit Beaufort before heading home. Can anyone recommend any restaurants? We love seafood.

We are repeat visitors to DHHIR. We love the food on the island! For our upcoming trip, we have decided to visit Beaufort before heading home. Can anyone recommend any restaurants? We love seafood.
I think that SERG has a strong presence in Beaufort as well as on hhi if you like their restaurants.

If you're looking for the summer of 2023, we can't help, but I read in the Island Packet that in the beginning of 2024, Kenny B's is moving to Beaufort. Currently, Kenny B's is on the Island, off Pope Ave, lots of Cajun Creole (and also seafood).

If you're looking for the summer of 2023, we can't help, but I read in the Island Packet that in the beginning of 2024, Kenny B's is moving to Beaufort. Currently, Kenny B's is on the Island, off Pope Ave, lots of Cajun Creole (and also seafood).
Yes, we will be there end of August 2023. I didn't know that about Kenny B's. We tried it once and didn't really like it. Your post made me think of something though. Did Dye's Gullah Fixin's move to Beaufort, or maybe it was Ridgeland? That was one great place to eat!!! Off to researching now.

ETA: I just read that Dye's had moved to Ridgeland, but that it is permanently closed now. So sad!

Has anyone eaten at Dockside? It's on the way to Lady's Island which is where our Airbnb is located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter