• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommending a great dessert

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
I just had to tell you all about this great dessert I found. It is by Skinny Cow -- they make a whole line of frozen treats. The Silhouette Fat Free Fudge Bars are amazing! They are fat free and have only 60 calories -- plus they are not a wimpy size -- I would compare them to the size of a Dove icecream bar. On Weight Watchers they are only 1 point!

fudge_bar.jpg

They also make an icecream sandwich like a Flying Saucer -- I buy the chocolate ones. They are only 2 points. They have other flavors too. There is a peanut butter one, but it has three points.

I love to be able to have a treat like that at the end of the day and still stay on my plan.

(I am not affiliated with the company that makes those products in any way. I just wanted to share my find.)

I have been wondering what the heck a Skinny Cow was!!!!

They are the best things!!! I have tried all the flavors except for peanut butter. They have, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint. The fudge bars are great also. I keep rechecking to make sure they are only one point. It seems too good to be true!;)

We just bought the Dulch de leche sandwiches (sorry about the spelling errors!) They are 3 points, but my DH really likes them.

What's the sugar count? Or, if they are sugarfree, then what are they sweetened with?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter