Redeeming Disney Rewards Dollars from Chase

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
Ok I need "redeeming these for dummies...LOL!" because I am trying to redeem Disney rewards dollars from my account and can't do it...it keeps asking if I want to put the rewards dollars on a rewards card that I had from probably 10 years ago which I have no idea where this card even is located (and it was probably thrown away). Can someone walk me through the process of redeeming these reward dollars as I am stumped. I don't have a ton (but close to $50.00) which I want to get a new rewards card to pay my DVC dues. Thanks in advance...I appreciate the help.

I can't find it because I already have two cards active and that's their limit, apparently. Maybe call Chase and report that rewards card as lost?

It should be asking if you want to put them on the existing one or if you'd like to request a new one.
You request a new one...
Personally I saved mine once they stopped giving ones with expirations so now I just have the one and I keep it in my wallet.

What others said, with a little twist. I had a redemption card and lost it somewhere. Ordered another online and no sign of it yet.

Lucky for me while cleaning out a drawer, I found the old one.

So, good luck and hope you get a new one quickly.

Thank you everyone. I was able to call Chase today and there were 2 cards redemption cards already on this account (the ones that I can't find) so the woman just removed these 2 and she said that she would re-issue another card and I should have it by November 5th...so again, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter