Reduced - $14/pt -51 AKV Points for stays starting 6/01/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell0614

Disney Fanatic!! :)
Want to stay so close to the new Disney World expansion Pandora you can almost see it from your balcony? Experienced renter looking to rent 51 points at AKV for ANY reservations beginning June 1st, 2018. We can book AKV 11 months out and any other resort 7 months out. There are no additional fees or expenses, simply the $15/pt.

As we have spent many many vacation in and around the Magic Kingdom, we are happy to help with any aspects of the vacation, including any questions you may have. Want the meal plan or to add park tickets early? Not a problem, we're happy to help you with all of that. The only additional cost would be the cost of the meal plan or tickets themselves and not a penny more. We've also rented many many times before, so if you need a reference, we're happy to provide them.

If interested, please send us a PM or e-mail us at JasonWahler78@gmail.com

Hello, we are looking to rent at AKV from August 21-28. We want to rent a studio in Kalani or Jumbo. How does it work if we buy points but don't have enough? I think it showed we would need 76

Thank you

Kim

Hello, we are looking to rent at AKV from August 21-28. We want to rent a studio in Kalani or Jumbo. How does it work if we buy points but don't have enough? I think it showed we would need 76

Hey Kim, As we only have the 51 points, we would only be able to book an accommodation up to the point our points would allow, we would only be able to book 5 days (4 nights) of the reservation for a value view at 43-46 points depending on the dates. Any other days would need to be booked by a separate member and then the reservations would be linked. It can be convenient if you want to split resort stays but not if you want one resort the whole time. If you're interested in moving forward with like Aug 21st-Aug 25th(43 points) please e-mail me at JasonWahler78@gmail.com. If not I totally understand.

- Jason

Hello,
We are looking for 1-2 nights any time late September, all of October or early November. A studio for 2 adults. Preferably, a savanna view.
Thank you so much for offering your points.
Jennifer

Hello,
We are looking for 1-2 nights any time late September, all of October or early November. A studio for 2 adults. Preferably, a savanna view.

Hi Jennifer,

2017 or 2018? We can only do 2017 with the point we have, but obviously any of that would be available as we are still a few months away from being able to book that. 1 or 2 nights at that time would be 14-18 points a night depending on the month/day of the week. I am trying to rent as close to the 51 as possible for one final reservation.

Hello, Im new at this but a friend recommended to ask if I can rent point for my upcoming vacation Sept 1-5. Can you help me out and explain me how does it work?

Thanks!

Hello, Im new at this but a friend recommended to ask if I can rent point for my upcoming vacation Sept 1-5. Can you help me out and explain me how does it work?

I'd be happy to help and answer any questions you have. Now is your reservation for this Sept or Sept 2018? If it is for 2017, sadly I will not be able to help with the renting as the points I currently have can only be used in 2018, however if they are for 2018 it would be 39 points for a value view or 46 for a standard view, well with-in the points I have. I am happy to answer any further questions or explain the process if you can e-mail me at JasonWahler78@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter