Redundant Question, I know :-)

bemily

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled on the Wonder for 12/27, and made our final payment this week. When can i expect the docs? Booked through a TA...

Also, we are on a cat 6 guarantee. Will the cabin be assigned with our docs, or will i not find out until we get to the port?

THANKS!~

I received my cabin number when I put the deposit down on my cruise. It was printed on my documentation.

Also, I received my documents about 3 weeks before the cruise.

I'm just back and let me tell you, you are in for an absolutely wonderful time. I couldn't have been more pleased with my cruise. Everything was perfect, the room [although a bit small] was perfect. The food beyond belief and the staff more than attentive. Everyone was friendly and happy and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I'm going back next year for the 7 day western cruise. Hopefully they will be using the Wonder for that in 2003. The rumor is that they are switching the Magic to the 3 or 4 day cruises and using the Wonder for the 7 day cruises next year.

Regardless, I expect the 2nd cruise to be as great as the first.

Happy sailing.

Hi CB

When i booked my cruise, it was nearly sold out i think, so that is why we got the Category guarantee...

THANKS for your reply and glad you had a great time!!

Your room number should be printed on your documents. You should receive them anywhere from 30 - 14 days before you sail.

One of the things that seems to determine when you get your docs is who you booked thru. If you booked thru a TA, s/he will get them first. If they have a group, they'll usually wait to send them all out at the same time. If you booked thru DCL, you'll get them directly, and presumably, faster.

We leave 3 weeks from today (yippeeeeee), I just got my docs yesterday bc my TA had found an error. (They had not included our one-way transfer, even though it was paid for. ) She held onto the docs until she got the correction.

:sunny:
Hi Sherry....saw that you are on the 12/27 cruise. we're are on the same cruise and just started deciding what items to bring. We have a dd (10) and hope she hooks up with some kids her age. We were assigned our cabin when we put our deposit down in January. Let us know when you get your documents!

Start packing!!!

Dianne

HI DIANNE!
You are the first who i have found on the same cruise! HAHA

Are you going to WDW at all? If so, where are you staying!

Glad to finally find someone! LOL
Sherry

Originally posted by bemily
We are scheduled on the Wonder for 12/27, and made our final payment this week. When can i expect the docs? Booked through a TA...

Also, we are on a cat 6 guarantee. Will the cabin be assigned with our docs, or will i not find out until we get to the port?

THANKS!~

If you really really really wanted to know the cabin assignment, I would bet that it will be assigned within a week after the 60 day final payment mark and that you could ask your TA to call DCL and get it from them.

The Docs don't come out right away if you purchase air reservations through DCL, I think they're after the 30 day mark. If you didn't purchase air, I'd say anywhere from 50 days out.

I don't remember ever reading about anyone that didn't have their cabin assigned with their Docs, unless they booked just before the sail date.

hope that helps

Thanks for your post Albiats...I did book my own air...So we shall see. I think i am anxious to get my docs just to see my cabin :-)))

Thanks again ALL!

Sherry

BEMILY,

MAYBE THE SHIP IS REALLY EMPTY?! I DOUBT IT!

WE ARE DOING JUST THE CRUISE PART. SPENDING TIME WITH THE FAMILY ON THE WEST COAST AND THEN HEADING OVER FOR THE CRUISE.

ANY FAMILY GOING ON THE CRUISE WITH YOU?

MAYBE WE CAN FIND SOME OTHER NYEVE CRUISERS.

DIANNE

Hi there! I think we are are the same cruise as you, but I have us leaving 12/26!!! Am I wrong??? We haven't got our docs yet either and now I'm wondering if I'm having a brain cramp! We're also from MA and really looking forward to some nice weather in Dec! Do you have any girls (8 or 9) travelling with you, by any chance?
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
Caryn, Rich, Kate (9), Sarah (8)

DIANNE62: I only booked my trip in September, so for what i paid for the trip and to only get a guarantee, the ship is full. Because i also called around to a few TAs to get a price, and after i booked, i was quoted $3000--yes, three thousand, more for teh same cat 6 guarantee, and disney stopped showing availability on its website before i actually booked. I am on the wonder, not the magic, i think we may be getting mixed up?? Do you leave the 28th, we do leave the 26th, THANKS KASAR.

KASAR~ YES< it is the 26th, sorry for my typo. Where in MASS are you from? We are in Wakefield. My daughter will be 5, so a couple of years behind yours, but i am sure there will be plenty her age. We have a one year old, who we are debating on taking. We had a couple of offers from family members to watch him. my husband is all for it :-) (leaving him), but i am having a guilty conscience :-)))

Sherry

Sherry,

Our family is leaving Dec 29th on the Wonder for the 4 day cruise. I have a feeling we are not on the same cruise. Oh well! Enjoy, pray for warm weather!

Dianne

Sherry:
WHEW! I really thought I was losing it there. We live in N. Attleboro, so a little south of you.
About your one year old, we took this same cruise last year and there were plenty of strollers around and I'm sure that it would be fine. You'll be tied down a little with naps and such, but the cruise is so fun for anyone. We're always looking for family-time and my thoughts are that any day on a beautiful cruise is better than a day at home doing laundry and watching boring tv! You'll just have to take another trip when your baby is older! Maybe we'll see you onboard (we're the ones who never sleep - there's plenty of time to catch up at home!)
Caryn
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
Caryn, Rich, Kate, Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter