Redweek timeshare rentals-have any Canadians here used this service?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have always lurked on Redweek, the time share condo rental site but now I am thinking of using it.
Has anyone here used it?
The week I am looking at is verified and protected by Redweek but idk, it seems too good to be true in a way.

I have used Davids DVC Rentals a couple of times and it worked out well but I was hoping some of you might have experience with Redweek that you could share.

Thanks in advance for any and all help

We have used it more than once, although not in the last two years. It was always exactly as promised. Although we used it for locations other than Disney….

Thank you so much for your replies @tgropp and @torontominnie

I am actually looking in Maui and I am nervous because I would hate to get there and not have accommodation. It is extra expensive in Maui compared to other Hawaiian islands!

The unit/week I am looking at is verified and protected and I am discovering this is probably the way I want to go for my first time using the site.

Thanks again

We stayed at the Westin Ka’anapali villas in April that was booked through Redweek . We rented a studio for $2,000 US funds for the week. When it is “Redweek Verified”, it means that the owner does not get your funds from Redweek until you confirm that you have checked in. You will get a good feel by corresponding with the owner. They will usually have references. Good Luck!

We stayed at the Westin Ka’anapali villas in April that was booked through Redweek . We rented a studio for $2,000 US funds for the week. When it is “Redweek Verified”, it means that the owner does not get your funds from Redweek until you confirm that you have checked in. You will get a good feel by corresponding with the owner. They will usually have references. Good Luck!
This is exactly where I’m looking! How did you like the resort? I have stayed at Kaanapali before at the Hyatt and the Sheraton in hotel rooms but I have never been north of Black rock. I found some excellent airfare from Toronto, if anyone’s at all interested in Maui right now you can go round-trip on many different days for just under $500 per person including taxes. It’s such a great price I’m so tempted to pull the trigger

We stayed at the Sheraton last time and enjoyed the walkway in front of the hotels and the close proximity to Whalers Village. I was also worried about not liking the location north of Black Rock but I actually liked it better as it was a lot quieter and not as crowded. They have a walkway all the way to Black Rock and it runs further north also. I loved the Westin Resort. It was beautiful

This is exactly where I’m looking! How did you like the resort? I have stayed at Kaanapali before at the Hyatt and the Sheraton in hotel rooms but I have never been north of Black rock. I found some excellent airfare from Toronto, if anyone’s at all interested in Maui right now you can go round-trip on many different days for just under $500 per person including taxes. It’s such a great price I’m so tempted to pull the trigger
why are you tempting me as I just got back last month

We booked for the first time using Redweek at the Westin Nanea Ocean Villas For a stay this past August. It Was the BEST experience ever, and I highly recommend it. it was not Redweek verified, but it was fine. We contacted the owner who was incredibly responsive and answered all our questions. We didn’t hesitate to book with him. We went with this owner because we could pay by Visa, and the cancellation policy was good. We received confirmation emails from Redweek as soon as we booked. We also called the Westin a week prior to arrival to confirm our booking and even put in requests for the location of our 2 bedroom unit. the Westin Nanea is a gorgeous property right on Kaanapali Beach. My daughter spent the whole week snorkelling and saw so many turtles right by the shore. We can’t wait to go back and will use Redweek again, and stay here!! Couldn’t imagine staying anywhere else on Maui.72CFC2BC-B460-4084-9D32-9360CD47B8E4.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter