• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable cup ????

TarGander

Earning My Ears
Where do you buy the refillable cups? Are they for use all over the resort or in the parks? How much are they. Thanks for any info!

They can be bought at your resort, and are for use at your resort only. They each are different, with each resort having their logo and such on it. There aren't refill stations at the parks =( Would be a great idea, though!

They are $11.99, I believe, and you can refill to your heart's desire at your hotel until you leave =)

Each resort has them, and they are only refillable at the resort you buy it at (It has the resort name on it)

For $12 (and from my understanding 20% less if you have DDE and buy it as part of a meal), it is well worth it if you are there for a week or longer. You will definintely fill it up more than 10 times during your trip so the cost more than pay's for itself.

They are also nice souvenier cups to take home!

We didn't buy them last trip since we had a villa, drove and had all the drinks we needed for the entire trip. We plan on buying them this time for our trip to ASMo.

Aimeedyan said:
They can be bought at your resort, and are for use at your resort only. They each are different, with each resort having their logo and such on it. There aren't refill stations at the parks =( Would be a great idea, though!

They are $11.99, I believe, and you can refill to your heart's desire at your hotel until you leave =)
Thank you! My kids will love this! Do you fill it at your resort's restaurant?

Depends on where you are staying....at the ASmo and other Value resorts, they have an island in the food court area where you can just walk up and refill. At other resorts, yes, you would just walk up to a CS restaurant or anywhere that has a soda fountain and ask them to refill.

Thanks for the info everyone. I'd be willing to bet my kids will get 2 fill-ups daily which will make it a great deal for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter