Refillable cups?

clairevav

Earning My Ears
Hi
Does anyone know if Disney are still doing the refillable soda cups?
We are due to go in July and as a family of five are really going to miss the Dining Plan. So - to try and keep down costs I was wondering if the refillable cups were still happening or if they had been a victim of Covid too?!
Thank you.

As of January they still offered them at Coronado springs (to be used in hotel only not at parks).

Ah that’s what I was wondering - if they were available in the parks? I hope so but when I googled it i seem to get mixed reviews!

You can buy them at your resort, about $20 per mug, for the length of your stay, though I think they technically work for 14 days. They can be filled at any Disney hotel but not the parks.

They were still selling them at resorts in January. Definitely think they are still worth the money if you spend any amount of time drinking soda/coffee at your resort. It saved us quite a bit of money!

I've read that they are still available and you can buy them in the resort gift shop! We are planning on getting some on our trip too!

Yep, refillable mugs are back at the resorts! When they first came back, a cast member was getting your refill in a paper cup (you just showed your reusable mug but had to get a new paper cup every refill) but everything is back to the normal way where you refill it yourself at any resort.

Hi
We are due to go in July and as a family of five are really going to miss the Dining Plan. So - to try and keep down costs I was wondering if the refillable cups were still happening or if they had been a victim of Covid too?!
Thank you.
they are doing it still i believe it was 20 dollars for the stay

Hi
Thank you.
I'm not sure about the current status of the refillable soda cups at Disney, but I can offer some advice on cost-saving measures for your upcoming trip. One option to consider is creating your own custom Disney t-shirts using reflective heat transfer vinyl. This can be a fun and creative activity for the whole family, and it also allows you to save money on purchasing official Disney merchandise.

Additionally, you may want to consider packing your own snacks and drinks to bring into the park, as this can be a cost-effective way to stay fueled throughout the day. Finally, you could research and plan your dining options in advance to ensure that you are making the most of your budget, such as looking for restaurants with lower-priced menu items or opting for quick-service options over sit-down meals.

I hope these tips help you to enjoy your trip to Disney while keeping costs under control!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter