>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Quick question, is the refillable mug still active on day of checkout? My daughter is checking out from CSR one day and staying that night in our hotel POP on site for a 6:00 am flight the next day. Will her mug still work that day in our hotel?

Quick question, is the refillable mug still active on day of checkout? My daughter is checking out from CSR one day and staying that night in our hotel POP on site for a 6:00 am flight the next day. Will her mug still work that day in our hotel?

The mugs are activated for 14 days. They are valid at any resort.

Is there any place that shows a map of refill locations? Are the locations only in the main building or do they have refill stations in other locations so you don't have to walk so far?
For example, I am staying in the Pirate Rooms at Caribbean beach. Do I have to walk all the way to the main building to get a refill?

Is there any place that shows a map of refill locations? Are the locations only in the main building or do they have refill stations in other locations so you don't have to walk so far?
For example, I am staying in the Pirate Rooms at Caribbean beach. Do I have to walk all the way to the main building to get a refill?
The machines are open at Spyglass Grill, even though the restaurant isn't. They are the regular soda machines, not Freestyle

Any recent pictures of the current mugs?
Two kinds of 50th anniversary mugs. Photos from Disney Tourist Blog:

50th-anniversary-refillable-mugs-resort-hotel-disney-world-095.jpg

50th-anniversary-refillable-mugs-resort-hotel-disney-world-094.jpg

Are there only 2 colours for the new mugs?
What's this 14 days? We usually stay for 3 weeks and use the same mug

Are there only 2 colours for the new mugs?
What's this 14 days? We usually stay for 3 weeks and use the same mug

if your mug expires before you leave just let them know at the food court that you are on a 3 week stay and they can extend the 14 days without charge.

You can check what your resort has by looking on MDE for example

Boardwalk bakery shows all 4 designs currently available to order.

Roaring folks only had the car ride in gold.

Now and again the starters stainless ones has been showing at some locations.

Two kinds of 50th anniversary mugs. Photos from Disney Tourist Blog:

{Pics removed to be nice to the bandwidth-challenged.}

2 or 4 mugs?
I would say that the pics are of 2 sides of the same mug, but the handle of the yellow mug is only turned ~30 degrees from the first pic...

Aren't those the same mugs just with new lids??? The lids are cute but I'd like to see a picture with the Mickey head open....I hope it snaps into place so it's not smacking me on the nose every time I take a drink.

Yes, that video shows the current mugs but with a variation on the lids.

I'm going to guess that the lid swivels on the ears (I see little pins) and then fits into round indent on the other side. (Although I'm not entirely sure if that can work because there's no room for the ears to move. Hmmm.)

1651062008268.png

Yes, that video shows the current mugs but with a variation on the lids.

I'm going to guess that the lid swivels on the ears (I see little pins) and then fits into round indent on the other side. (Although I'm not entirely sure if that can work because there's no room for the ears to move. Hmmm.)

View attachment 665235

I think you could be right. The ears might swivel/pivot down into the cup -- there could be an opening in the lid for that to happen. And then the large circle snaps in place in the indentation on the other side of the lid. Though I'm not sure how "spill proof" that design would be.... I'm anxious to see more photos.

Last edited:
I think you could be right. The ears might swivel down into the cup -- there could be an opening in the lid for that to happen. And then the large circle snaps in place in the indentation on the other side of the lid. Though I'm not sure how "spill proof" that design would be.... I'm anxious to see more photos.
I liked the new lids they just changed.. I hope this isn't a step backwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter