Refillable Mug

JeannineP4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what color the refillable mugs are in Universal? We were there in August and they were red and we would like to reuse the mugs again. Paying $1 for refills was great. Leaving in 23 days!!! YEAH!!

JeannineP4 said:
Does anyone know what color the refillable mugs are in Universal? We were there in August and they were red and we would like to reuse the mugs again. Paying $1 for refills was great. Leaving in 23 days!!! YEAH!!

I thought the mugs where limited to the day you bought them? So you can't bring them back again & again!?

i thought that the beverage promo of refillable mugs were good for the dates of that trip/day.

there have been posts on threads over the months showing the red mug in that refillable program.
buy the mug and get refills on that day.

i have the dueling dragons mug from years back.
(other mugs purchased in the park were included)
the policy at one point was, they were eligible for the discount refills for future visits.

i didn't bring that mug back on my last trip.
didn't want to have to use lockers to hold it for some of the rides.
i stayed a water drinker on my last trip.

i have no idea if the reusing of previously purchased mugs are still valid for the discounted price this year.
policies do change at times and maybe someone else will come along and add more info to help you out.

probably the best way to find out OP, is if you send an email to guest services.
they are up to date on the mug policies.

I hope it didn't change! Last May we bought the red refillable mug and brought it back this past October. We were able to do the $1 refills both trips. We are hoping to do it again here this May.

I know that they started the new drink program with the Coke Freestyle recently. It is only for the one day.

Drink Deal --- $10.99
When you add the Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup to your day, you'll get unlimited fountain soft drink beverages from lunch to dinner throughout both theme parks PLUS an exclusive cup to use at home, school, work and on the go.

I thought that they were still selling some of the red refillable mugs though. I guess that will continue until they are out of them.

It's funny watching people go up to the Freestyle machine and try to get refills when they don't have the special cup. I saw lots of people trying at Louie's a few weeks ago before the Mardi Gras parade.

On a sidenote...I'm not crazy about the black Freestyle machines at Louie's...I like red ones at Burger King and Firehouse better.

In Feb they had both.

IMG_8002_zpsc5cf12aa.jpg

Was at IOA today. The red cups charge .99 cents for refills and cost 8.99....the Coca Cola freestyle ones are 10.99 and free refills.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter