Refillable mugs at BWV -- are they still donald and daisy on the boardwalk?

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
I love my refillable mugs -- i drink my morning coffee from them almost every day! But it seems like it's been the same design for the past decade. Does anyone know if it's still the same donald and daisy in a "surrey"? Thanks!! :)

They were 2 weeks ago when DW and I were there.

I'm only answering because I know that you won't try to reuse your cups from a past trip, and that you were hoping the cups hadn't changed so you could enlarge your current collection! :rotfl:

They were 2 weeks ago when DW and I were there.

I'm only answering because I know that you won't try to reuse your cups from a past trip, and that you were hoping the cups hadn't changed so you could enlarge your current collection! :rotfl:

I love this answer!! :rotfl:

LOL!!

Yes, I'm asking for "pure" reasons! ;) I really wish they'd change the design! I have so many of that one that i'm tempted to go across to the yacht club to get their design just for some variety! Do you think that would be ok? Would I be able to get my morning coffee at the Boardwalk bakery with a BCV mug?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter