Refillable mugs at the Dolphin

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Does anyone have a photo they could post of the refillable mugs at the Dolphin?

Hi Mazzy! Sorry but they don't have refillable mugs at the Dolphin, unless things have changed since May :(

I have one...I will try and take a picture tonight and post it. It is more like the travel mugs you see people use in the car. It has pictures of the two resort...and a black top. You can refill it only at Tubbies for the time being!!!

They have a photo on them, instead of a cute picture like the Disney mugs have. It's a picture of the Dolphin - in blue tones, with a black cap. No handle - it's tall, like the kind that fit in your car.

They're $10 and can be filled with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soda, and lemonade at Tubbi's only. The last time I checked, they wouldn't fill them anyplace else except Tubbi's.

In April, we were getting them filled at the Poolside snack bar, with a food purchase.
Don't know id this is hit or miss, or if it's an all-of-the-time thing.

Thanks everyone for your help! :D

Glo - it would be great if you could post a picture of your dolphin mug! :D

We had the mugs from the Dolphin in May. We used them in Tubbies, but one day I was at the Ice Cream Fountain and they filled my mug there. The next day they wouldn't fill my mug at the Fountain. It was worth the $10...The first day we arrived we got a coffee at the coffee bar before checking into our room and the cost was $2.75 for one cup...

SDMug1.jpg

SDMug2.jpg

SDMug3.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics Robin, they're great! :D

Shame they don't have a handle - I'm thinking if one person goes down with 4 mugs in the morning to bring drinks back up to the room it's isn't going to be easy to carry 4 at a time.

Can you tell me if the lid on the mug seals completely, or does it have a hole like the ones at the Disney Resort? I'm just wondering how 'portable' they would be and whether we would be able to transport them in our backpacks without them leaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter