Refillable Mugs --- But With What?

SpecialFXKid

Earning My Ears
I've been thinking of getting one of those Refillable mugs at the All Stars Movie Resort. Can you get Milk or orange juice with your refills??

check the link above, but I believe milk & juice aren't included... mostly soda, tea, coffee, hot chocolate from what I've read on other threads.

I've never had any mugs, but maybe someone who has will reply... how do they know what you refill your mugs with? Maybe they don't have milk & juice in the dispensers? just soda, etc.????

Doh... i was hoping for a nice cup of OJ in the morning while i wait for the bus to pick me up. That's okay, Coffee will work just as well.. :)

Mickeyfan1 - so you now have the choice of different types of mugs at ASMo? I'm with you, a travel mug would be great! We will be there 09/29-10/05. I'll be looking for them! Thanks for the tip!

The bartender at SAB was telling me that another bartender at SAB got in trouble for filling up the mugs with blender drinks (with alcohol). Unfortunately it was the week before I was there, hope he got great tips.

Oooo... thanks for that list, it's exactly what i'm looking for. I was looking around wdwig before i posted the question here, but never came across that page.. :)

Thankies for everyones help.

There aren't many non-soda options other than tea and coffee, however, when we were there last year (at POR) we were pleased to find some non-carbonated offerings like Hi-C drinks and Fruit Punch...still loaded with sugar, but nice for kids that aren't used to drinking carbonated sodas. I'm hoping the same holds true this year for the Mara...anyone know for sure? (Just checked menu on wdwig...wasn't there.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter