refillable mugs question

luveeyore2

Illinois Suburbanite
I was wondering if the refillable mugs from CBR are dishwasher safe? I want to keep them looking good as a reminder of how great our trip was.

Thanks.

all the time and have never had any problems. I have noticed that over a period of time (3-5 years) that some of the picture will start to fade - depends on the usage. For my PO Riverside mug, I ONLY use it for my Disney trips - therefore, it gets a good washing once I get home (dishwasher) and then is stored away with my Disney-only backback until the next trip. My other Disney mugs (the ones you can get in the parks) I use at home all the time and they are the ones that are starting to fade.

I've used mine constantly since we got it about 5 years ago and I haven't noticed any difference! I only put it in the top rack of the dishwasher though - so maybe that makes a difference. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter