Refillable Mugs with a Split Stay

stev13114

Earning My Ears
Hopefully this is the right forum for this question. Anybody know how refillable mugs work with a split stay? If you buy a refillable mug at your first resort, can you then use it at your 2nd resort, or are they resort-specific?

They are valid at all resorts for 10 or 14(?) days-someone will correct me I’m sure :)

So go ahead, buy it at the first resort and it will be good at all resorts. Enjoy!

They are valid at all resorts for 10 or 14(?) days-someone will correct me I’m sure :)

So go ahead, buy it at the first resort and it will be good at all resorts. Enjoy!

Yeah something like that. Changing resorts doesn't invalidate the chip thats for sure.

Hopefully this is the right forum for this question. Anybody know how refillable mugs work with a split stay? If you buy a refillable mug at your first resort, can you then use it at your 2nd resort, or are they resort-specific?

This year we had a 2+6 split stay and the mugs we bought Day 1 were good for the whole trip.

Last year we did have trouble with it being length of stay. We paid with a gift card and not our magic bang. Make sure you buy the drink mugs with your magic band so they can somehow tell how long your staying.

I’d keep your receipt. Mine didn’t work later in our trip during the split stay. Though, all of the stations I filled it at (coffee, soft drinks poolside at GF) didn’t scan for it, so it might not’ve been activated in the first place

I'm pretty sure they are good for 14 days. At least I hope so. We have a 14 day trip this summer and plan on using our mugs for the duration of our trip.

Curious about this too - have a split stay coming up in 10 days! Yay!!!

Also - Stainless steel mug question - anyone know if they still only have the Luke Skywalker one?

I love the design of that one (very effective of keeping cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot) but the design is kinda blah). Is that still the only stainless one they are selling? I don't like using the plastic ones for coffee...thanks so much!

Not only are they good at both resorts on your split stay, as mentioned, they're good at ALL resorts during your stay. So that means if you're at MK, for example, and want to go to Captn Cooks for lunch, if you've got your refillable mug, you can use it there. Or if you want to take the skyliner from Epcot to Riviera and have your refillable mug, feel free to get a soft drink at Primo Platto (I think that's the name) if you're dining there,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter