• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable Mugs With or Without Handles?

I think without. The ones with handles always seem more like coffee mugs to me.

I voted "wishy/washy" because I could see myself liking either.

We don't bring our mugs really anywhere on property other than our hotel, so for myself I don't see the need for no handle. I also can understand that for the people using them at home a mug without handles would work great. LOL like I said wishy/washy.

i want my handle!
i don't bring them to the parks so its not about say hanging it on my bag when its empty but i just perfer something with a handle when you're usually having to weave in and out of people to get to a seat in the food court or just walking through the food court to go back to your room.
i could easily see someone bumping me and it falling out of my hand without a handle.

i voted to give both options though because i can understand why people may want no handle if they are going to use it at home after the trip.
i usually only use mine around the house but i then recalled that my friend usually takes her to work and its a pain to make sure it stays int he cup holder.

I voted for both. I have never used a refillable mug, but if I ever did I would like the option.

Having an option would be nice. I prefer the handle for DS because it's easier to carry in his smaller hands but no handle for myself. I rarely use cups/mugs with handles at home and would use my refillable cup at home more if it didn't have the handle. I even turn regular coffee cups so the handle is facing away from me and not in my way.

You my friend have a one track mind ;). Not that I disagree with your assessment even if I'm not a fan of the handles....

Like Craig said in the last show I use travel mugs but don't not use the Disney mugs as much at home because they don't fit in the cup holders. Would be nice to have the choice of handle or no handle.

With the handle. PLEASE keep the handle.
OK, offer an OPTION for without for those with cupholder issues, but, please keep the handle.
These things matter, folks...
;)

No handle on the mugs technically making them tumblers and provide a handle that can slip on. Best of both worlds if you ask me. Easily carried when you have a number of them or hot beverages. Fits easy in stroller and vehicle cup holders.

I vote handle. My car's cup holder has a space for handles. Plus I use mine at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter