Refillable popcorn bucket at WDW

Suzanna1973

I want to live at Disney World
Can I bring my popcorn bucket that I bought in 2013 with me on my trip this year and get discounted refills?

So, this prompts an auxiliary question. Are there discounted refills during the same visit? I had always assumed it was just a cute bucket, but with this thread it gets me wondering.

So, this prompts an auxiliary question. Are there discounted refills during the same visit? I had always assumed it was just a cute bucket, but with this thread it gets me wondering.

I am wondering the same. We have bought the souvenir bucket but never gone back for a refill. Could we have? Bummed if we could have but didn't.

This was several years ago but I know my souvenir bucket at Fantasmic wasn't refillable. Love it though, my kids broke it just a few weeks ago. :cry:

They dont actually refill YOUR bucket, it's a sleeve of popcorn to dump into your bucket.

I have purchased the refill alone several times.

I got my daughter a Stone Mountain purse for Christmas. On her 2nd day of carrying it, her pepper spray leaked out. (I touched it and somehow got it in my mouth and it's been burning since). I tried soaking it in Tide and Dawn and it is still really strong. Is there any way to remove it or do I need to buy a new one?

unless you were going to put pepper spray on your popcorn in a refillable bucket, you might be better off starting a new thread for your question!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter