refreshment package questions

Miggee

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Our family loved our Disney Cruise, but my DD wanted to try out the RCCL so we are booked for this June!

my question is that with our booking, 2 Classic Soda Packages are included, but i would like to upgrade to refreshment package, how can I do that? the website does not allow (or show) where i can upgrade.

plus my complementary soda package does not show up on my cruise planner.

thanks so much for any info..

Mic

You are going to love Royal! Which ship will you be sailing on?

If the soda package is a perk from booking a Boardwalk Balcony, I have been told you cannot upgrade. I would still check with Guest Services on board, to be sure.

If the soda package was a gift from a travel agent, then you can upgrade.

Speak with ur TA to get the exact info so u don’t lose a perk that was perhaps gifted you. Good luck!

If it's the Boardwalk balcony promotion it can't be upgraded unfortunately. In November we had to purchase the premium package even though we had the free soda package.

You are going to love Royal! Which ship will you be sailing on?

If the soda package is a perk from booking a Boardwalk Balcony, I have been told you cannot upgrade. I would still check with Guest Services on board, to be sure.

If the soda package was a gift from a travel agent, then you can upgrade.

it was part of the Boardwalk Balcony room package, i'll check with Royal Guest Service once i'm on board, thank you for your reply!

If it's the Boardwalk balcony promotion it can't be upgraded unfortunately. In November we had to purchase the premium package even though we had the free soda package.

thank you for letting me know, much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter