refund watch 2014

Filed 2/21, accepted on 2/22. Was worried because the status bar had disappeared on the where's my refund site and just said processing. Today it was updated to approved, but says there was an error to the EIC and our check would be mailed today instead of deposited. Couldn't believe it was in my favor getting $687 now instead of $277. Looks I have enough extra to fund my Run Disney saving for the January race registrations!

Filed Feb.19th with HRBlock, IRS accepted it the same day. Got direct deposit info on 3/01/14 for a deposit date of 03/05/14:yay::yay:. Needed the money this year for bills. No fun money this year.

I'm never active on these boards anymore but I always chime in for the Refund Watch! lol...

Wow! We always have to wait for forms and more forms and more forms but that time it's the end of February! Geesh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter