Refundable Tickets?

MamaBear58

DIS Veteran
I am new to the Universal planning but want to add a few days to the end of a Disney trip because DS12 is really into Harry Potter. Does Universal have anything similar to the Disney package, where I could purchase the tickets and then change my dates (or even cancel) without penalty before a certain date? I see that the hotel can be cancelled up to 5 days in advance, but the site says the tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and only good for the dates for which I bought them. That sounds very final! Does everyone just wait until the last minute to buy their tickets? Is that risky--could they sell out? Is there any reason that I need to buy a ticket ahead of time (such as the Disney requirement to "reserve" your park)? I'd like to book a group VIP Tour...are they going to let me do that without a ticket? Just trying to get the lay of the land here. Thanks all.

You can book a private tour and then day ticket same day
Staff will direct you to where you need to go

Just as easy to buy your park ticket night before or morning of your tour

Yes you can book a private tour in advance and then buy the park ticket

Yes, tickets can sell out. It is similar to Disney ticket pricing now with it varies based on date. We had this happen to my bf who joined us the last 2 days of our trip and he had to by an annual pass to get it. It is cheaper to by tickets online and i think can change them if that date is available on the phone. you will have to pay the price difference if there is one.

The VIP tour prices do not include entry to the parks and you will need to purchase them to get to the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter