Refurb changes - Sept

disobsessed

Mouseketeer
FYI - for Sept visitors,I just checked and the schedule has changed significantly. TOT now down 13-18th, and RnRC now only 7-14th. Animation down 9/30. All good changes for me - but I know it can change again in a minute!

Eben with the changes I miss RnR by a day - it is the day we fly in - DANG IT !!! Oh well - at least we will still get to do TOT which my 6yo loves.

Oops - my mistake - looks like ToT Oct 13-18 - pushed way back. I am just wondering whether that means that the one side will still be down in Sept? Anyone?

Matt-

Have you checked the new schedule on the Disney site? It is now completely different that what you have listed - you may want to check this out. What does Jillian have to say about the new dates for ToT? (Oct instead of Nov). Also - Animation is pushed back to the end of the month as well.

Originally posted by disobsessed
Matt-

Have you checked the new schedule on the Disney site? It is now completely different that what you have listed - you may want to check this out. What does Jillian have to say about the new dates for ToT? (Oct instead of Nov). Also - Animation is pushed back to the end of the month as well.

Animation Tour new date was noted in my forums, but I forgot to update it on the site...oops :lol: But as for the rest of the dates, I stand by what I've got up there as that's what is listed for the CM's at ToT and RnR. And Jillian had indicated that ToT would be in some form of rehab through November. Your best bet would be to ask her :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter