? regarding purchasing online exchange items

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
As you can see from my countdown, I will be having my next baby this month. But I have put together future holiday exchanges again this year-the Halloween Exchange, the Christmas Stocking Exchange, and also the Christmas Present Exchange.
I am trying to purchase things online to make my shopping easier, and also since there is not much of a selection where I live.
Does anyone have recommendations of places that have their holiday items on their websites now?

Mmm I don't know, I do shop online much. You can check wal mart or target, or e-bay. I know my local hobby lobby has lots of ornaments and decorations out already.

PixieDust32 said:
Mmm I don't know, I do shop online much. You can check wal mart or target, or e-bay. I know my local hobby lobby has lots of ornaments and decorations out already.

:( I wish we had a Hobby Lobby, Joanns....but we don't.
Thank you Roxy.

Ohh really? Sorry :( I love hobby lobby. I like Joanns but we don't have one near.

collectionsetc.com might have some holiday stuff out. You might find something on ebay too.

oriental trading and that family of stores have Christmas stuff already. Have you looked online for specialty shops?
I know that when we do the fundraising catalog at the beginning of the school year we have Christmas stuff...in fact I saw a preview and there's a bunch of cute stuff available this year. Ours is available online so I bet others are also.

What kinds of things do you have in mind, Patsy?

I like current.com for most holidays. Besides paper products (back to my love of stationery and office things ;) ), they have really cute gifts and such. Bigger and small things too.

babytrees said:
oriental trading and that family of stores have Christmas stuff already. Have you looked online for specialty shops?
I know that when we do the fundraising catalog at the beginning of the school year we have Christmas stuff...in fact I saw a preview and there's a bunch of cute stuff available this year. Ours is available online so I bet others are also.

Yes, I have been checking online and also made a purchase online today for the exchange :teeth: . I can't wait for the holidays to come around and start the exchanges.

Meriweather said:
What kinds of things do you have in mind, Patsy?

I like current.com for most holidays. Besides paper products (back to my love of stationery and office things ;) ), they have really cute gifts and such. Bigger and small things too.

I had checked current this morning. The only thing with that company is that I don't always recieve what I order-I guess someone else is getting my mail and enjoying it :confused3 . But it also takes like 2-3 months for it to get to me.
I am just looking for a variety of items that can be part of my exchange package and also things for the kids and gifts.

That's too bad because they have really cute Christmas things out already.

Meriweather said:
That's too bad because they have really cute Christmas things out already.

Maybe you could make your purchases for the exchanges that I am hosting ;).

:rotfl: I do always buy from them at least once before (and again after ;) Christmas, but I have no problem finding things ;)
I have so much here, I don't need to go shopping :blush:

Meriweather said:
Did you see all the cute Christmas things for the kitchen?? :teeth:

::yes::, I like those cookie magnets, the felt personalized bags, the Santa treat bags, ..... I have a feeling I will be giving in and purchasing items from that site. :p

Hallmark by us has things for Halloween, Christmas etc. out already. Maybe check there or on their website? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter