~~~Regift Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!
Post here when you mail and when you receive.....and tell us the "interesting" items you get.
Because of the low interest this year, this will be the last year for this exchange :(

Mail date is 1-18.

Mine did get picked up yesterday, so it should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday :)

Well, it is regift so I already had the things and I always have the boxes.
I order them from the PO in 25 packs and keep them in a closer.

Well, it is regift so I already had the things and I always have the boxes.
I order them from the PO in 25 packs and keep them in a closer.

I don't have room in the closet, so I pick up a couple at a time. Trying to fit mine in a flat rate. May have to put in a regular box.

I got my box today from Meriweather!! Wow! So many goodies inside ;) Thank you very much!

Glad it arrived...............are you going to tell us about it??
Hope some of it is of use to you.

Sure! Oh goodness.. I really liked the re-usable bag from Bath and Body works. So cute and I always use them. Other things I willbe able to use are the lotions and soaps from Disneyland, the card making kit, Chip and Dale T-shirt, the pen/highlighter, the thank you, birthday, and thinking of you cards, little thing of grey paint, and the black bag. Im not sure what that bag is supposed to be used for lol but it is perfect for toiletries!!
A friend of mine is taking the earrings (my ears are not pierced). My sister took the Iphone case and the cute green wallet :).

It was a great box Nancy! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I got my second box from Ashley today :) Wow!! what a great box! The candle warmers and tarts are great! I needed a candle warmer actually and the tarts smell good. The Candy Apple body mist smells just as good lol and will be used. Thank you :)

And!!!! I sent out both of my boxes today ;)

I got my second box from Ashley today :) Wow!! what a great box! The candle warmers and tarts are great! I needed a candle warmer actually and the tarts smell good. The Candy Apple body mist smells just as good lol and will be used. Thank you :)

And!!!! I sent out both of my boxes today ;)

Glad the box made it okay. I was worried that the body mist and lotion would explode, so I tried wrapping them as best as I could. Both warmers had styrofoam, so I wasn't worried too much about those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter