Register for club/lab ahead of time or wait?

Psychodisney

DIS Veteran
My DD7 will be a couple of weeks shy of her eighth b-day when we cruise and I think she would be happier with the 8yo (lab-right?). Should I wait and register her on the ship or can i register her in the older age group on line?

I would register her anyway. When you get on the Magic you can talk to the CM's and get her moved up. Be sure you go to the Orientation so she can meet the other kids. It is a great ice breaker.

I would register her on-line and when you check in at the port (you can do it before you board the ship), mention that your concerns. I am sure they will evaluate it then, and they will already have all of your information entered.

It was SOOOOOOOOOO easy getting all 5 kids wrist-banded at port - we didn't have any lines and since I had preregistered, all they did was verify the passwords and we were good to go!

I would definetly register in advance and then check them in at the terminal. It made everything so quick and easy since all the info was in the computer already. I also switched my dd (age 7.5) to the Lab with no problem. She was waaaay too old to be in the Club. They didnt give me a problem at all.

That's what I figured I should do. I also have a DS13 and I'm not sure if he'd be happier with his brother DS11 in the lab or if they would even allow this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter