registering tickets on my disney exp

dtum

DIS Veteran
DH and I have our AP tickets on MDE, but we have 3 older 4-day tix for the grandkids when we go in June. Can I still register those so I can get our FP+ reservations when the time comes? If yes, can I do the linking now or should I wait until it's time to get the FP+

DH and I have our AP tickets on MDE, but we have 3 older 4-day tix for the grandkids when we go in June.

1. Can I still register those so I can get our FP+ reservations when the time comes? If yes,

2. can I do the linking now or should I wait until it's time to get the FP+

1. In many cases, yes.
Sometimes tickets can't be added by guests but require the assistance of WDW IT (It can depend on how old the tickets are.)

2. Doesn't matter. Just consider that if you have difficulty, you will have more time to get the problems
resolved if you don't wait too late.

We added everyone's tickets as soon as they gave me the numbers.
3 of us had APs and 3 had hoppers.
Everything linked fine.....so glad. Good luck.
I would do it now....like Robo mentioned, if there is a problem, more time to get it taken care of

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter