Registration email Moonlight Magic Hollywood Studios

Jtrem

Earning My Ears
Has anyone who is staying onsite during HS moonlight magic receive the email link for registration yet?

I checked with DVC Member Services and supposedly, anyone with a resort reservation on the date of the event should receive an invitation e-mail but as a member living outside of the US, I've never received any kind of e-mails regarding events. I didn't get an invite for the Guardians preview so I don't expect one for Moonlight Magic either. Thankfully, the forums keep me updated. Do they normally use the same service (Queue-It) for Moonlight Magic registrations as they did for the Guardians preview? How fast do the Moonlight Magic events usually run out of space on the initial registration day?

Do they normally use the same service (Queue-It) for Moonlight Magic registrations as they did for the Guardians preview? How fast do the Moonlight Magic events usually run out of space on the initial registration day?
Yes, they use the queue-it service for MM registrations. The Epcot MM Events booked up in about 1.5 hours when the on-site booking window opened.

I am flabbergasted. I received an email (being international but now registered an US mailing address)

I never get them but have successfully registered for them in the past using the link. (pre Covid MM events). So I will do that again tomorrow.

I will just use the link; I just don't get the emails for some reason. Same email for decades, member since 1995. Also have a room (non-DVC resort) booked months ago. Last time I did call and they said it was fine. So this time will use link, people used one to register for the Epcot one with success.

But if you prefer to call, that is up to you, you never know 100% with Disney IT.

Can I trust just going to the link? I am staying at a regular Disney resort (non DVC), booked back in January or February, I don't want to try to register and have it tell me I am not eligible (which I am thinking how Disney's systems see it - hence no email) Thank you for the link
As long as you are staying at a Disney owned & operated resort (doesn't have to be DVC and doesn't have to be on points) and you are eligible for Membership Extras, you are eligible to book Moonlight Magic during the early on-site booking period.

The bottom of this page has a list of every resort that is eligible for the on-site booking priority: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic

Received my email but my question is what happens if I were to modify my reservation today to a different resort? Would the registration tomorrow not work?

Received my email but my question is what happens if I were to modify my reservation today to a different resort? Would the registration tomorrow not work?
You would still be able to register. If the number of people in your room changed, the registration process will only allow for the number listed as of 4/17.

Anyone have a guess on the event hours and cost? HS is currently listed as open until 9 on 5/24. We did the Star Wars event years ago I believe that was 7-12?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter