Registration shirts

allaboutthemouse

DIS Veteran
Hello,
What do the shirts included in registration look like? Are they generic rundisney shirts, or race specific? I.e., Star Wars, Princess....
TIA

Also, same question with the pins...

Last edited:
They are race specific. I've not run a Star Wars race or a Princess race, but for Marathon weekend here's an example - This was the shirt from the half in 2015.

IMG_1774_zps296b7271.jpg

The race shirts are event specific and will feature the logo and date of the race!

Here's an example of the Tinkerbell 10K shirt and corresponding pin I purchased. (pulled from the internet since I'm at work)

s-l225.jpg
$_1.JPG

You're definitely getting something special for the money paid :)

The shirts (and pins if you purchased them also) you get with race registrations are race specific. In other words, they'll say runDisney on them, usually on the sleeve, but the race will be front and center on the item.

For instance, the 2015 Star Wars 10K race shirt featured a Stormtrooper, the 1/2 Marathon race shirt had Chewbacca, and the Rebel Challenge race shirt had Yoda.

In 2016, the Star Wars - Light Side 10K shirt had an X-Wing, the Light Side 1/2 Marathon shirt had Luke Skywalker with his pilot's helmet on, and the Rebel Challenge shirt had R2-D2.

In addition to the actual race shirts, the Expo also sells generic runDisney shirts and generic runDisney pins/ornaments, etc. if you want one. The Expo also sells race specific pins while supplies last if you didn't order pins and change your mind.

Yep, one of the benefits of the Dopey.. You get 6 specific shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter