Rehearsal dinner ideas for larger party

Lauren Abresch

Planning my Dis Dream Day!
Hi all!

I am currently looking for rehearsal dinner ideas for a larger party, probably over 40 attendants but not more than 75. I know there are many restaurant options available (in park, hotels, Downtown Disney). I also know there are options to have a catered Disney rehearsal dinner. Has anyone had a larger rehearsal dinner, and have any suggestions for a great and unique experience? We do have a budget in place, but we are just looking to get an idea of venues and locations before we head down there for our planning session. Also just wanted to know about any experiences with catered events in the park, if anyone had any anything to share about that. Thank you all!

We are doing dinner at Ohana for people in the wedding and a welcome party during illuminations with cocktails only... also considered hoop Dee Doo and hosting in a grand villa

Thanks for the ideas! I hadn't considered doing a welcome party. What a great idea! I'll bet that was a spectacular treat for the guests :)

We were staying at the Beach Club, so we did an "unofficial" welcome party at the Beach Club quiet pool, with about 50 people. Ordered some pizzas through Disney catering, and brought snacks and deserts from Publix. We weren;t sure how this would end up as we didnt have any official space dedicated, but there was nobody else at the pool, and it really worked out perfectly. We then did a rehearsal diner for the bridal party (30 people) at Raglan Road.

Hi all!

I am currently looking for rehearsal dinner ideas for a larger party, probably over 40 attendants but not more than 75. I know there are many restaurant options available (in park, hotels, Downtown Disney). I also know there are options to have a catered Disney rehearsal dinner. Has anyone had a larger rehearsal dinner, and have any suggestions for a great and unique experience? We do have a budget in place, but we are just looking to get an idea of venues and locations before we head down there for our planning session. Also just wanted to know about any experiences with catered events in the park, if anyone had any anything to share about that. Thank you all!

we did a combo rehearsal dinner welcome party, we had a very large party too. We did a disney catered event at the marina at the grand floridian to watch the wishes fireworks we had only wedding party significant others of our wedding party and immediate family to the dinner portion then asked any other guests if they would like to meet at the marina for drinks at the bar we had provided and to watch the fireworks. It worked out great the food was a hit ( we did the herbie trip across america buffet) it was a great chance to see everyone before the wedding so i didn't feel like i had to spend half of my reception saying hi to guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter