• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rehearsal Dinner (or Lunch)

itsmebabygi

Counting Down!
Hey everyone!

I couldn't find a thread like this (so if one already exists, please let me know)

I am trying to gather as much info as possible for my FMiL for rehearsal dinner locations. So... Where are you having (or where did you have) your rehearsal dinner?? If you have guest counts or approx price per person, please let me know that as well! I've seen this info scattered around several posts, but it might be good to have it all in one place. My guest list will be approx. 35-45 people, but any info you have would be helpful!

Thanks! :)

We're having ours at Biergarten in Germany. Ours is for 21 people and I believe it is about $36pp not including drinks/tax/tip.

We had a morning rehearsal (around 9:00am) so we did breakfast at Cape May Cafe. It was great - I think we had 16 people or so and the price was just what you pay for the breakfast. It was nice as we had characters and they were able to give us a private room. We had not booked a private room but they were able to clear out a separate room for us and put us all in there.

Linda

We are doing our lunch at Portobello's at downtown disney. There will be 25 of us or so and they are just letting us order off the normal lunch menu and they are sitting us either somewhere private or perhaps on the patio area. We did not request this it is just what my planner told me. We are having a lunch because our rehearsal is at 11am so we will have lunch at 12:30pm

Teresa

We are having ours at 'Ohana in the Poly. We have 30 people, and it's $35.14/person. Any alcohol etc is extra. We are going at 5pm after our rehearsal at 3:30 :)

Well It should be lunch not dinner, some time i observe that when we take the lunch I just got my abdominal problem, that's why i am saying about the dinner.Eventually its up to you and your choice.

We are doing dinner in a private room at the California Grill for about 30 guests. Our time for starting dinner is 6:30 so we are hoping to maybe be able to catch the fireworks depending on when they start that night.

We did ours as more of a welcome dinner for 85 people. We had it scheduled for Terrace des Fleurs in France but it ended up being to cold so it got moved to the Living Seas and then to the Terrace for the fireworks. They still held this location for our private fireworks viewing. I believe it was $52pp and was from 7-10. It was a lot of fun and LS was awesome, so much better than I expected. I was really disappointed that it got moved inside at first!

We're trying to book ours at the movie theater in downtown Disney. They have a longe with either seated or buffet options and you can rent out a theater for our group. We have about 40 people and a limited budget so I'm hoping this will work out. No one has responded to us yet so we are just going to try and talk to someone in person at our PS next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter