Reilly's first trip to Disney (pictures!) July 2008

I might not be big into meet and greets, that's more of an issue of time, plus you have to understand my wife isn't into this Internet stuff at all, it has nothing to do with thinking any of you are crazy (wellllll.....lol j/k :P ).

Colson your wife sounds like my dh, on here a while back a few people got together to send something to someone and I was going to paypal just 20.00, my dh like to lost his breakfast, lunch and dinner...it was terrible. He acted as if someone was going to break the door down and knife us to death. :scared1: Well she's probably not as bad as him but you get the idea, people have all kinds of fear of the unknown.

Chris,
we too only have one child, he's 25 now, but still our little boy.
I found this , thought you might find it fun,,I did.

Pacifier

1st baby: If the pacifier falls on the floor, you put it away until you can go home and wash and boil it.

2nd baby: When the pacifier falls on the floor, you squirt it off with some juice from the baby's bottle.

3rd baby: You wipe it off on your shirt and pop it back in.
---------------
Diapering

1st baby: You change your baby's diapers every hour, whether they need it or not.

2nd baby: You change their diaper every 2 to 3 hours, if needed.

3rd baby: You try to change their diaper before others start to complain about the smell or you see it sagging to their knees.
---------------
Activities

1st baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics, BabySwing, and Baby Story Hour.

2nd baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics.

3rd baby: You take your infant to the supermarket and the dry cleaner.
---------------
Going Out

1st baby: The first time you leave your baby with a sitter, you call home 5 times.

2nd baby: Just before you walk out the door, you remember to leave a number where you can be reached.

3rd baby: You leave instructions for the sitter to call only if she sees blood.
---------------
At Home

1st baby: You spend a good bit of every day just gazing at the baby.

2nd baby: You spend a bit of everyday watching to be sure your older child isn't squeezing, poking, or hitting the baby.

3rd baby: You spend a little bit of every day hiding from the children.
---------------
Swallowing Coins

1st child: when first child swallows a coin, you rush the child to the hospital and demand x-rays.

2nd child: when 2nd child swallows a coin, you carefully watch for coin to pass.

3rd child: when 3rd child swallows a coin you deduct it from his allowance!

What a beautiful baby!!! I love baby pictures. And I love the picture with the sunglasses! What a sweetie. Glad everyone had a great time.

On that note, I had meant to remove some of the personal stuff in the signatures and profiles, thanks for reminding me...lol ;)

And I refuse to live my life in fear, as much as the news wants us to, and hopefully I can pass that onto our son. You are correct that you should be careful however!

I might not be big into meet and greets, that's more of an issue of time, plus you have to understand my wife isn't into this Internet stuff at all, it has nothing to do with thinking any of you are crazy (wellllll.....lol j/k :P ).

MrsGus said if you're on the Dis that stalktester will find you. Even though I'm not going to ever go up to a Dis'er again I think she was wrong because Colson is too elusive lol. Maybe I need to start stalking at the Rose and Crown. Probably see him there before the fort.:rotfl2:

haha, true, if I'm in Disney, I am guaranteed to be at the Rose and Crown at least sometimes, even if I'm not at the Fort.

However, if I'm at the Fort, I'm also guaranteed to be at Crockett's Tavern at some point too...heh.

Born2Fish, that was great, just sent it to the DW!!! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter