Relaxation

dales-pale-ale-new-sixpack-holder-9-2-08.jpg

Wine, a nice glass, oh heck, a nice bottle of wine! LOL

Sleep in on Saturday and get up just in time for College Football to come on.

Cranberry Martini's and a Pizza! A handsome guy wouldn't hurt to share it with!;)

Not that I advocate lying to one's doctor for narcotics...

....but I actually do have mild anxiety when I fly, and my doctor has been great about giving me an ongoing script for xanax for years now. I only get 10 at a time and only ever refill it maybe twice a year. I guess that is infrequently enough to let him know I'm not taking it recreationally.

That being said....when I have one of those completely sh***y weeks, a xanax and a glass of vino is a GODSEND.

It's like the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for whatever ails you. ;)

Honestly I make a huge bowl of pasta, bake some brownies, and while they cook I clean my bathroom.

I take Bikram yoga classes on sat. and sunday mornings, take an afternoon nap (if the kiddos don't have anything going on) and then sip on a margarita by the pool :sunny:. Works every weekend!!! :thumbsup2

Not that I advocate lying to one's doctor for narcotics...

....but I actually do have mild anxiety when I fly, and my doctor has been great about giving me an ongoing script for xanax for years now. I only get 10 at a time and only ever refill it maybe twice a year. I guess that is infrequently enough to let him know I'm not taking it recreationally.

That being said....when I have one of those completely sh***y weeks, a xanax and a glass of vino is a GODSEND.

It's like the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for whatever ails you. ;)

actually it is a benzodiazapine not a narcotic..........

I like to work in the garden

The next best thing is Jager luge, not so much for relaxing but great for forgetting stress:thumbsup2
5900_106583726593_651411593_2199103_5114803_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter