Relieved re: Impressions de France

Well, I received a reply, and it was pretty much what I expected:

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and are sorry for the disappointments you mentioned in your e-mail regarding the showtimes for Impressions de France.

It is our goal to create magical memories and exceed the expectations of our Guests during each and every interaction that you have with us. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our leadership team, along with the appropriate management, as feedback such as yours is taken very seriously.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. Have a Magical day!

Sincerely,

Junie
Sales and Solutions

I hope they receive a lot of feedback from other guests with the same message.

Well, I received a reply, and it was pretty much what I expected:

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and are sorry for the disappointments you mentioned in your e-mail regarding the showtimes for Impressions de France.

It is our goal to create magical memories and exceed the expectations of our Guests during each and every interaction that you have with us. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our leadership team, along with the appropriate management, as feedback such as yours is taken very seriously.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. Have a Magical day!

Sincerely,

Junie
Sales and Solutions

I hope they receive a lot of feedback from other guests with the same message.
Clearly your feedback wasn't taken seriously by leadership :( It was announced today that Impressions will only run from 9 to 9:30AM each day and then Beauty and the Beast Singalong for the rest of the day.

So as of now, Impressions runs for the first 1/2 hour (it seems they'd be lucky to get 2 shows in, since each show's roughly 15 minutes, unless they're doing one at 9:30 also. But then, they switch over to Beauty and the Beast for the rest of the day? I've never tried B&tB, but since I love the movie, I really should try it.

Clearly your feedback wasn't taken seriously by leadership :( It was announced today that Impressions will only run from 9 to 9:30AM each day and then Beauty and the Beast Singalong for the rest of the day.
Yes, I saw that. I'm extremely disappointed.
That news is so disappointing. What's the best email to complain?
I emailed wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com.

I guess I'll be emailing them again - in hopes that they'll be barraged with complaints!

Sad to see this only being offered early in the morning. Have tried to watch the BnTB twice and the crowd was smaller than I remember at any of the impressions de France viewings. The new video is just not that good.

The cultural elimination of class and dumbing down yet another classic show. No one is going to be happy until the grounds of Epcot are covered with vomit either from the drunks or the thrill riders.

I’m not going to overreact. - maybe they are updating the film? It is very old.

I’m hoping for the best because I love this film (and the beautiful music). Yes it is an older attraction, but that alone shouldn’t disqualify it. But it appears that WDW doesn’t want to give it the attention it deserves. I understand I’m going down memory lane here, but I think Impressions has a lot of fans. I’m guessing Beauty & the Beast….not nearly so much. It’s unfathomable to me, but then again, I’m not the demographic they’re trying to impress. 😏

Thanks for the email info. I've sent my complaint to them as well and hope if enough people do the same they will reconsider this very stupid move.

Thank you for the email info. I’ve emailed as well. The Epcot films are a must do on every visit for me. I’m really hoping they will reconsider.

• Love
Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter