Reloading Disney Gift Cards

CJLove79

Hakuna Matata, What a wonderful phrase!!!!!
Hey everybody, me and my girl are going to Disney World this November. I have two Disney Gift Cards that I can max out at $1000 each, they were bought years ago from EBay. I use to go to the Disney Store to refill them but my local Disney Store was closed down a few months ago. Since Target sells Disney Gift Cards, can I refill them at Target even though they weren't bought there? True, I can refill them when we get to Disney World. But I don't want to wait that long to do that, I'd prefer to refill them before we go. LOL.

You can buy new gift cards at target (with 5% off if you purchase them with a red card) and use the website to combine the cards, with a balance up to $1000 on each. Always a good idea to enter your cards into the website incase they are lost. The balance is easily transfered to another card.

OMG!! I can't believe I never thought about that!! LOL. I already have my gift cards on the disneygiftcard.com website. I never thought about buying two $500 gift cards from Target & simply transferring the funds to my main gift card. Thanks for the help RN jld,

OMG!! I can't believe I never thought about that!! LOL. I already have my gift cards on the disneygiftcard.com website. I never thought about buying two $500 gift cards from Target & simply transferring the funds to my main gift card. Thanks for the help RN jld,
Unless something has changed over the past few years I believe you can also buy E-gift cards from Target online. They email you the gift card numbers right away and then you can simply combine the funds online on the Disney card site.

Unless something has changed over the past few years I believe you can also buy E-gift cards from Target online. They email you the gift card numbers right away and then you can simply combine the funds online on the Disney card site.
Just did this yesterday.

In case you haven't been on the wesbite this year, they did an overhaul to the disney gift card website, so you may have to create a new login password and don't be surprised if your cards are not listed.

You can buy new gift cards at target (with 5% off if you purchase them with a red card) and use the website to combine the cards, with a balance up to $1000 on each. Always a good idea to enter your cards into the website incase they are lost. The balance is easily transfered to another card.
Please don't leave GC info stored on the disneygiftcard.com website. It's not a bank or digital wallet. The site has been hacked in the past and GC balances were drained. Keep your own record of GC numbers. Then just use the website to transfer the balance off of a lost GC to another card if you find yourself in that situation.

Please don't leave GC info stored on the disneygiftcard.com website. It's not a bank or digital wallet. The site has been hacked in the past and GC balances were drained. Keep your own record of GC numbers. Then just use the website to transfer the balance off of a lost GC to another card if you find yourself in that situation.

Agree! It even says right on the site that it is not a wallet. You can take a picture of the gift card numbers as a back up & enter into the site as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter