• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone who has recently been to DL can answer this question: Does Tinkerbell and/or Dumbo fly during the "RDCT" Fireworks? :confused3

We have seen Tink fly at WDW, but wasn't sure if she does it at DL. :wizard:

I'm pretty sure Tink flies in this show. Dumbo only flies in Magical during the summer.

Just as the pp said that Tinker Bell does fly during RDCT. Tinker flies twice during RDCT.

Yep only Tink in RDCT. Both in magical which is during the summer.

Favorite Firework shows in order.
1. RDCT (Disneyland)
2. Magical (Disneyland)
3. Wishes (MK)
4. Illuminations (Epcot)

I hope I get to see Tink fly. I just wasn't sure with it being Halloween and all if they were going to do something different for the fireworks show or not. :cool1:

I hope I get to see Tink fly. I just wasn't sure with it being Halloween and all if they were going to do something different for the fireworks show or not. :cool1:

It's a quirky time to plan for. Fireworks only on the weekend. Friday are parties so party guests get Halloween Screams. Saturday and Sunday are normal weekend days so Remember Dreams Come True.

We were there about ten days ago and the fireworks were great (not sure what they were called)! It was our first time back at DLR in ten years.

Tink flew twice but not just zip lined like at WDW--she did acrobatics and performed for longer than I expected. I think she also looks much bigger to the crowd--maybe because she is directly in front of the castle and the castle is smaller than at WDW?

Anyway, these fireworks were the best I've seen in a long time--with Tink, the big fireworks pinwheels and the fireworks from behind main street!

We were there about ten days ago and the fireworks were great (not sure what they were called)! It was our first time back at DLR in ten years.

Tink flew twice but not just zip lined like at WDW--she did acrobatics and performed for longer than I expected. I think she also looks much bigger to the crowd--maybe because she is directly in front of the castle and the castle is smaller than at WDW?

Anyway, these fireworks were the best I've seen in a long time--with Tink, the big fireworks pinwheels and the fireworks from behind main street!

That's Remember...

Yeah I remember how teeny tiny Tink looks at WDW... and yes, she zip lines too quickly to really see her that well. :rotfl2: It'll be interesting to see her at DL. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter