Remembering My Disney Record Card

mntnview76

Once-Upon-A-Time Cast Member
Maybe a former or current cast member can help me remember....

I should have printed a copy of my Disney record card before moving onward in my career, with only my found cast member memories.

Despite earning a few attendance points, most of my record card was filled with positive notes. I even appreciated that ability to keep myself if check with the few times I did call in. Although for the life of me, I can’t recall how the structure of how that information was presented to me on my record card.

Well today with the pandemic, I manage a large team that went from office based to entirely remote. Considering creating a similar style recording system so that I could provide each person with their own view of awards, commendations, and point (we have our own formula for that). I was proud to see my Disney record card gain recognition entires. Hope I can mirror that motivation with my team.

Can anyone with this knowledge lend me some answers?

Thanks,

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter