My husband's mothers
Mildred Pruitt Salyers
Marie Helene Pilkington Crawford

friends
Vicki Waldron
Victor Waldron
Ted Place

HUgs to SM for doing this..

For my Tommy, who is battling again.. and to my family members who are gone but never forgotten.. and for my daughter who will be giving us our first grandchild in June..

Thank you so much for doing this, I am glad I happen to find this thread I hope it will bring everyone some comfort.

Howard- ( My Grandfather ) April 29,2006
Dorothy- (MIL ) Aug.25,2006

Thank you everyone. :) Our hearts will be joined in prayer tomorrow evening Dec. 21 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. Please adjust for your time zone.

I hope it brings you comfort to know that we are all praying for each other.

May I add my mom, Peg MacMillan, my best friend, who passed away on Oct 2, 2003. I miss her so very much during this season.
I will be praying with you tonight at 7...I'll be at choir rehearsal, but will excuse myself and head for the sanctuary or the chapel.
Such a wonderful memorial for those we love. Thanks Kathy!!

Hope I'm not too late to add a few.

My Mom, Mary Ellen Cheney, who was also one of my best friends and traveling partners. Gone from us now for 9 years but in our hearts forever.

My Grandmother, Marie Riley, who helped raise me and taught me so much even though I don't think I ever told her that.

For my friend, Garry Gose, who is on the liver transplant list. May 2007 be the year he gets his new liver and can enjoy life again. PDFG.

bumping for tonight.

Thank you so much everyone for participating. Maybe we can start a prayers needed sticky thread so our little community group can pray for each other.

If I may...

My parents, George and Dorothy.
My paternal grandmother, Georgianna
A wonderful friend, Leo, who passed on way too young.
My Ex's mother, Josephine, who was like a mother to me.

I miss them all.

I need to add:

My sister-in-law, Mary Kay, who died in May (10 days after my daughter) at the age of 38.

My ex-neighbor's daughter, Christine, who was murdered at her high school at the age of 15 in January, 1995.

My sister's neighbor who lost her only child, Bobby, at the age of 20 due to brain injuries. He was an organ donor, so also for his recipients.

My candle is lit, prayers for all those listed and for those who need prayers this time of year as well..

Hugs all around.. May God Bless us Everyone...

My candles are also lit -- and I have been praying for each person on the list. I am praying for strength and comfort for those who are missing loved ones who are no longer with us.

My candle is lit as well. Prayers for all listed.

Went to church last night for choir rehearsal...headed to my sacristy to light my candle in private. You know....I could actually 'feel' a sense of community as I stood there, all alone. It made it a bit hard with a television cameraman/reporter floating around though. Our church, along with two others, was broken into yesterday morning. They got $40 in cash from us, nothing from the other churches...and no one was there when the thief broke in thank heaven.
So...to those you who were out there, praying at 7:00, thanks so much. For me, it was so much more special than I thought it would be!!! Peace and blessings to all of you and your families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter