• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remembering The Adventures Club...

idieh

Mouseketeer
I would like to hear your stories of fun and mayhem at The Adventures Club! :) I'm still upset that the venerable ol' place is closed!! :mad:

Here is my story...We arrived early one evening; not too sure what to expect! We grabbed a drink and began to wander around. It was not very long before a castmember told all in attendance that the "radio show" was begining shortly and that we should claim our seats. We found a table not too far from the stage, but in the outer rim (so there were no tables behind us). It was not long before a CM began roaming the audience to find people to help out with the show. Needless to say, I was chosen to be the "sound man"; I was responsible for making the sounds of doors opening/closing, bells ringing, feet walking on gravel etc. Of course, all the cues got botched up and I looked like an idiot!!! It was hilarous!!! I received a large plastic pin for my participation, that I still treasure to this day; many, many years later!

So...what is your story????

Doug
An Adventures Life is Best

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter