Reminder to New Passholders: Swan and Dolphin Have AP Discounts

kylenne

Wakandan-American
To move the discussion from the TPAS AP thread, Swan and Dolphin often have AP discounts available so it's worth checking them out. Even with the resort/parking fees it's often still a substantial savings over the Disney deluxes in the area, and usually comparable to the mods. If your dates aren't available keep checking, because that discount comes and goes sporadically.

https://swandolphin.com/offers/

To move the discussion from the TPAS AP thread, Swan and Dolphin often have AP discounts available so it's worth checking them out. Even with the resort/parking fees it's often still a substantial savings over the Disney deluxes in the area, and usually comparable to the mods. If your dates aren't available keep checking, because that discount comes and goes sporadically.

https://swandolphin.com/offers/
I just booked the most basic room at the Dolphin for 1 night next week, 4/28, for $207. With all taxes and fees but without parking it was $277. Cheaper than a moderate with the perks of a deluxe!

I was looking at Swan Dolphin for last week of October. It shows available at $1,049 per night. What? I've stayed there for $79 a night some years back. Check it out. Dolphin Oct. 21-28 $1,049 per night. That's over $8,000 for the week with fees.

The Marriott reservation system used dynamic pricing. When the price is over $800 per night then there are very few rooms available.

The Gartner Expo Conference ends at the Swan & Dolphin on October 19th. Try shifting your dates by a couple days as many attendees bring family and stay a few days extra.

The $79 rate you remember was from November 2018 when the Swan & Dolphin had low convention bookings and need to fill rooms.

Dave

I was looking at Swan Dolphin for last week of October. It shows available at $1,049 per night. What? I've stayed there for $79 a night some years back. Check it out. Dolphin Oct. 21-28 $1,049 per night. That's over $8,000 for the week with fees.

If they are that expensive something is going on at the resort. A convention, or their own Food and Wine that they have every year.

For my trip in August we are paying less than $200 a night for the Swan. We are also booked for December, and paying just a little more than a Disney moderate at a discounted price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter