• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Dessert Experience, Palo Brunch, Remy Brunch and 2 at sea Days

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
So I know I want to do the dessert experience at Remy and Palo Brunch - we have two sea days, is it doable to also squeeze a Remy Brunch in there or will we need to do Palo on one sea day, Remey dessert on the other and skip Remy Brunch because of stomach room?

This is kind of what I figured, and I assume all three are only available on Sea Days? La Sigh ah well, two out of 3 is pretty freakin fabulous.

We have done all three, and I would not book brunch and dessert on the same day. It's just too much food, and you might not enjoy the dessert experience because of still being full from brunch.

Check with shoreside concierge. Palo is sometimes offered on port days depending on the itinerary.

On our June Western Caribbean on the Fantasy, these are the offerings to prebook at the 120/90/75 day mark:
Day 1, embarkation day: Palo/Remy dinner
Day 2, at sea: Palo/Remy brunch or dinner, Remy dessert
Day 3, Cozumel: Palo/Remy dinner
Day 4, Grand Cayman: Palo/Remy dinner
Day 5, Jamaica: Palo brunch (booking times are 10-12:30), Palo/Remy dinner
Day 6, at sea: Palo/Remy brunch or dinner, Remy dessert
Day 7, Castaway Cay: Palo/Remy dinner

I am having this dilemma too and I have to figure it out before we go in a few days...I have schedule Remy Brunch, couples massage then Remy desserts. Should I cancel the desserts? We only have one sea day so this is the only option to do brunch or the desserts....I know I am going to be full just the brunch but the dessert idea is right up my alley. HELP!

I didn't even know there was a Remy option for brunch. How much is it? Is it better than
dinner? (I guess that is subjective)

I am having this dilemma too and I have to figure it out before we go in a few days...I have schedule Remy Brunch, couples massage then Remy desserts. Should I cancel the desserts? We only have one sea day so this is the only option to do brunch or the desserts....I know I am going to be full just the brunch but the dessert idea is right up my alley. HELP!
Personally I'd keep the Remy dessert experience and drop the Remy brunch. And make sure to add the wine pairing to dessert 😉

I didn't even know there was a Remy option for brunch. How much is it? Is it better than
dinner? (I guess that is subjective)
It is awesome. It is different than dinner because dinner you can choose dishes and lunch is all prix fixe, but I find it a better value, not just because it is less pricey, but because I like MDR dinners but lunch on the ship is just okay IMO, so It feels like more of an upgrade for me to do lunch.

Remy dessert is amazing!!!! We love dessert, and I would skip Remy dinner for it. We love Remy dinner. We have never done Remy brunch. Hoping to hit the trifecta at Remy on our 9 night cruise this summer.

Also, on our cruise this summer (Southern Caribbean), Remy brunch has times starting between 11:50 and 12:30, and Remy dessert is at 3:15. That's cutting it pretty close. If the brunch times were really more like breakfast time, before 11am, it might be doable. I think these are just too close together. I know that we really didn't eat anything at dinner in the MDR after doing the dessert, but we had early dining.

Yep, if we have to choose - Remy Brunch loses. Does anyone know if they still serve the optional truffle add on at breakfast?

Remy dessert is amazing!!!! We love dessert, and I would skip Remy dinner for it. We love Remy dinner. We have never done Remy brunch. Hoping to hit the trifecta at Remy on our 9 night cruise this summer.

It is awesome. It is different than dinner because dinner you can choose dishes and lunch is all prix fixe, but I find it a better value, not just because it is less pricey, but because I like MDR dinners but lunch on the ship is just okay IMO, so It feels like more of an upgrade for me to do lunch.
Totally agree. I love Remy brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter