Remy? (Not dress related.)

tigmickey

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation at Remy on day 4 of a 7 night DCL. I am worried about missing the shows at Animators. If I have rotation AERAERA I will be OK, right? The show a are scheduled for the 1st and last nights? I know there is a simple answer but i can't figure it out. Thanks for the help in advance.

Granted, you might have different information than I do, but when I called to request a dining rotation for my Western in June, the rotations she quoted me included a back-to-back night at one of the MDRs. In other words, there was a repeat in the mix. You may want to call DCL.

Correct, for a rotation with three Animator's the crush show is on the first trip and the animators magic show is on the last. For the Fantasy Western B, we had RAERAAE. We booked Palo for the middle Animator's, so we got to experience all MDRs twice without missing any of the shows (just the Pirate's menu, which many say is their least favorite anyhow).

When I called DCL, the CM was very nice. I told her which nights we had Remy and Palo and she figured out which rotation needed to be requested for our group. If you aren't using a TA, give DCL a call and hopefully you'll get a nice CM, too, who can help you out. :)

Thanks. I guess I have bad info on the dining rotation...

No, that is the rotation that was used for the MV's Western itinerary A and is the eastern itinerary's rotation as well. It gets confusing with different itineraries for both western & eastern cruises. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter