• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Passholder Preview

I suppose you have a point. I guess I had hyped it up too much in my head since I've heard people who had ridden it in Paris loved it

Also, I didn't realize the ride was mostly in french, not an issue but it was a surprise!

Rode it twice today. My time slot was 12-1pm. We arrived right at 12, had a 5 or so minute line to enter the area.

The first time we waited about 25 minutes. The second about 10.

We had all ridden it in Paris but throughly enjoyed the ride again today.

Do you get a second email after signing up?? My phone got messed up and all my info was gone including the email. Before I have to call up and see what they say I was wondering if a reminder email comes a few days before? Thanks a lot.

Do you get a second email after signing up?? My phone got messed up and all my info was gone including the email. Before I have to call up and see what they say I was wondering if a reminder email comes a few days before? Thanks a lot.

I did, from Disney Vacation Club under the title Don't Forget! Squeak Peek of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.

Is alot of it really in French??
That just seems weird! I get they'd have French accents... but you want people to understand what they are saying.

Is alot of it really in French??
That just seems weird! I get they'd have French accents... but you want people to understand what they are saying.
What is in French is repeated in English. Or is French many would understand. You could be deaf and enjoy the ride, it is very visual and easy to follow the story of the ride just through the visuals.

Just got back from riding it twice during the preview. I actually enjoyed it more the 2nd time. It just helps when expectations are leveled, even though I've ridden it before at DLP. No change but we all enjoyed. Nice to experience it with such low waits as we know that will NOT be the case for a long time. 😂

What is in French is repeated in English. Or is French many would understand. You could be deaf and enjoy the ride, it is very visual and easy to follow the story of the ride just through the visuals.
Got it! Makes sense.... I am actually glad some of it is in French... the simple easy to understand stuff!

I never got the email so I will be bringing a paper print out from when I booked it. I'm glad that I thought ahead and printed that screen.

Is there a nearby place to park scooters? I want to park the scooter and walk the que with my cane instead of trying to maneuver a scooter through it.

If anyone stopping by the creperie would be willing to ask if there are any crepes for diary allergies, I would be very appreciative.

We enjoyed our preview on Saturday. We had a 4pm time slot. We rode twice with about a 20-25 minute wait but the line had grown to 45 minutes after our second time. The adults in our group loved it but my 1 year old was not a fan. She loved the large scenery items but found the video screens a bit much. We left around 5:30/6pm and the food was closed but merch stand was still going. They ran out of the Remy cooking sets while we were in line to pay and a cast member told someone they would get more but didn’t know when. I’m curious if they have a daily allotment for merchandise or if they will run out of some things.

Not sure if there's still more days of DVC previews but take your blue card with you. Saw people being turned away for not having it on them or arriving without the DVC member.

Enjoyed the ride reports. Looking forward to riding it this fall.
It just looks fun.

Has anyone that’s been on seen any VIP tours go through as well? Have mine next week and figure it can’t hurt to ask the guide..never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter