Remy Passholder Preview

I’m confused and apologize if it was covered …
I have a dvc preview for Sept 17 … is it for an entire area? Not just the ride? Is that why people are able to ride multiple times? My window is 11 - 12 … so does that mean I can enter starting at 11 and then stay as long as I like?

I have a dvc preview for Sept 17 … is it for an entire area? Not just the ride? Is that why people are able to ride multiple times? My window is 11 - 12 … so does that mean I can enter starting at 11 and then stay as long as I like?

Yes. That was our time slot. We went on the ride around 11:15am and the went over to grab an inside table at La Creperie for an early lunch and went back on the ride again after eating which was about 12:30pm.

When you get back to that area you will get scanned again(the first is at park entrance) and as long as you don’t leave that area you are fine to stay and ride, eat and shop.

If you want an early meal with no wait I would eat first then ride. The line was already getting pretty long around noon. I’m not sure how the situation was for later in the day but it was our experience with the early time slot.

Yes, the attraction exit is inside the preview area so you can ride it multiple times.

Hi I am buying an AP tomorrow. Can I book a Remy ride for my upcoming trip this weekend? How do I book it?
Unfortunately, no. They sent the e-mail out last month for us to book and it is sold out for the month. Of course, as with everything, it never hurts to ask a CM when you get there. I would NEVER count on it or even disappointed when they say no, but you never know.

I rode it twice on Thursday evening. It's "OK". Not terrible like certain other attractions that may or may not have replaced a signature attraction at a nearby park, but not great either since it's just a ride vehicle that moves you from one 3D screen to the next. It does work, though, and at least has a consistent storyline to a point. And the ride vehicle does do a little bit of tilt and turn. One thing I did not know is that rats vibrate when they run. The ride vehicle vibrates and shakes anytime Remy is running, so I guess that's how they roll. It's also fairly short like all new rides seem to be and the queue is surprisingly bland and claustrophobic other than a couple of spots. Fortunately it's not that long though.

Overall it's a cute little ride if your expectations are in check. When they start the VQ thing, give it a try but don't lose much sleep if you don't get in at 7am. It's definitely near the bottom of the pack as far as Epcot attractions are concerned.

I have a AP preview in 12 days! YAY! Anyway, my question is we would like to know if the Epcot park reservation can be used to enter at anytime that day, specifically before the 2 pm park hopping window. My husband and I would like to go to Hollywood Studios for awhile before Epcot opens and then enter before Epcot before the park hop window to start early with Food and Wine. Our preview isn't until 6pm. Thanks!

We went on Thursday the 9th. I thought the ride was adorable! Really charming and fun - maybe my expectations were sufficiently lowered by the lukewarm reviews I read on here so that I was delighted by how much I actually enjoyed it.

In terms of motion sickness - hubby is the one who has the most trouble (he can handle Toy Story Mania but would never even consider doing Star Tours, Flight of Passage, or Smuggler's Run).

We rode it together, sitting in the back of the 2 row vehicle. He enjoyed it, felt a tiny bit queasy afterwards, and declined a second ride.

I had no trouble the first time. I rode again, this time I sat in the front, and I got moderately queasy. I felt things more intensely that second time, and I don't know if it was the difference between the back and the front, or just that it was my second ride. It wasn't terrible and I still really enjoyed it that second ride, but I didn't want to do a third ride.

Neither of us felt queasy enough to have our day ruined, and again, I really loved the attraction.

I have a AP preview in 12 days! YAY! Anyway, my question is we would like to know if the Epcot park reservation can be used to enter at anytime that day, specifically before the 2 pm park hopping window. My husband and I would like to go to Hollywood Studios for awhile before Epcot opens and then enter before Epcot before the park hop window to start early with Food and Wine. Our preview isn't until 6pm. Thanks!

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think the park reservation is set to a certain time, just a day. Entering the attraction area is set with time.

That’s what my family did and it worked perfectly! Enjoy!

We did our preview yesterday and had so much fun! Rode the ride 3 times:15 min wait, 10 min wait and then walk on. We all loved it (DH, myself and 8, 5 and 3 yo).

We ate at the table service version of the Crepe place and we really enjoyed the meal waited about 20-30 mins in the line to get a table. With no reservations when they open on October 1st, I suspect this place will have a very long line very quickly everyday.

We did the preview on Wednesday. Our time slot was 6-7. We got there at six and got in right away. Waited about 25 mins in line for the ride. I agree with most, that it was just ok. It did get me a bit queasy. It was pouring when we exited and since the queue is mostly covered, they suggested to get in line and ride again. So we did. But then it broke down. Waited for the rain to stop, then exited. Then we waited in line for a galette (just ok), bought a Remy wearable and exited the area. The line to get in was insane when we left! It went all the way back to the bridge. I don’t know if they ever did re-open the ride that evening.

Did anyone here buy the Remy Remote Control Wearable Buddy? I can’t figure out how to get the accessories out without tearing up the plastic. I want to store Remy in there when not using it. Which will be most of the time. :P

Attachments

• 357BC952-B038-4B0B-BCAC-27D92CCD5997.jpeg
    357BC952-B038-4B0B-BCAC-27D92CCD5997.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 25
We did the preview on Wednesday. Our time slot was 6-7. We got there at six and got in right away. Waited about 25 mins in line for the ride. I agree with most, that it was just ok. It did get me a bit queasy. It was pouring when we exited and since the queue is mostly covered, they suggested to get in line and ride again. So we did. But then it broke down. Waited for the rain to stop, then exited. Then we waited in line for a galette (just ok), bought a Remy wearable and exited the area. The line to get in was insane when we left! It went all the way back to the bridge. I don’t know if they ever did re-open the ride that evening.

Did anyone here buy the Remy Remote Control Wearable Buddy? I can’t figure out how to get the accessories out without tearing up the plastic. I want to store Remy in there when not using it. Which will be most of the time. :P
We got caught in that rain heading out of Mexico all the way back to the parking lot only for it to stop just as we got to the car

I booked a preview but I can’t remember what time, (I’m feeling like it was in the 1pm range) and I can’t find an email confirmation for it.
they did add a park reservation for the day, is there a way to look it up?

We did the AP preview last Thursday 9/9. We had a park reservation for MK, and our preview time slot was between 1 and 2. I entered through the International Gateway (stayed at The Dolphin) just after Epcot opening.

As soon as I grabbed coffee from Starbucks, the rain came down hard and lasted for quite a while. My husband showed up after 1 so we tried to enter by showing the printed email. The CM told us that there would be a delay in getting into the area and that we could return any time up until park closing. We decided to skip MK and spend the day in Epcot, especially with the rain that rolled in on and off.

We decided to do a few attractions in Future World, aka the World of Walls, before heading back to World Showcase to eat from some of the food booths. When we returned to France, the CM did look at the time on the email; I mentioned that we had been told to come back any time before closing. They let us through with no issue. My feeling is that they might have just let anyone with a reservation who was caught in the downpour into the attraction early, which caused a back up. Anyone know for sure?

As for the ride, we thought it was adorable. My husband loved it. I don’t see us paying for it, but we might try to virtual queue it in the future.

We went on Saturday and all thought it was a really cute ride. I'm interested to see how the virtual queue will work as we would like to go later in the day/evening on our EPCOT day in October. Hoping to go ride Velocicoaster and Hagrids early AM that day and maybe pick up Gideons at the East location.

We went on Saturday and all thought it was a really cute ride. I'm interested to see how the virtual queue will work as we would like to go later in the day/evening on our EPCOT day in October. Hoping to go ride Velocicoaster and Hagrids early AM that day and maybe pick up Gideons at the East location.
Virtual Queue should work like with rise of resistance and web slingers out west where it’s a lottery system so you could be lucky and pull a higher number to be called later in the day or you could pull a lower number and be called within the first few hours of park operations … the $ to play lightning lane option may allow you to pick a preferred time or it may just allow you to click the next open slot but there hasn’t been much said on that detail yet

I know for us with W&D weekend our plan is to try to pull a VQ boarding group at 7am and depending on our placement will determine if we head to the park or expo at 10am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter