Remy Previews

I also happened to have a park reservation for EPCOT on 9/17 - not sure if that made a difference.
I didn't have EPCOT reserved at all. But I got an email for 9/5, which is our last day. If I can get an early time, I can still make it to MCO on time. But, it will be a "squeaker". Hee-hee.

I have just read that if your reservation is booked with resale points that were not grandfathered, even if you have direct points and a blue card, you would not get the email.

There are 3415 ahead of me. If I get this - for the time I need - I will be surprised.

Sadly the dates don't correspond with our trip, wishing everyone good luck fingers crossed you get you tickets.

I was so pumped reading this as we will be in Epcot on the 17th and seeing so many things open on 10/1 after we're gone has been disappointing.... then I read the blue card only comments and haven't been as sad with my white card as I am right now :sad: :sad: lol

WOO HOOO! Got mine for Sept 5. I had 2 browsers open each with an incognito window. Luckily one of the incognito windows was 180. I had 180, 1214, 1356, 3542. Once I booked I closed all of the other windows immediately hoping to bump up some people.

That's our day of arrival so now fingers crossed that we arrive on time. I booked late in the day but with travel, ya never know.

I got in. It seems if you try to get in from the link now it lets you right in so those in queue might want to try opening another window.

I am on the registration page and after entering the information (with the incorrect date of TUESDAY, September 17!!) it tells me I have to correct errors of my email address and Country of Residence!!!!! As usual Disney IT has struck again.

• Sad
Reactions: GAN
The ride has a potentially high ride capacity ...even at moderate rate it should move around 1000 guests per hour. So I'm fairly confident I'll get in even starting at 3600. I'm trying for September 5th...

Yay, got in. Started off at in the 680 range somewhere and took about 13 min to get to the registration page. Ended up picking the 2PM timeslot.

So do you need a park ticket for Epcot? I’m confused by you need valid park admission but you don’t need park reservation for Epcot.

You need a ticket for that day- but not a park pass. So, if you had a ticket and park pass for another park that would work- or an AP and no park reservation at all. That is my assumption

You need a ticket for that day- but not a park pass. So, if you had a ticket and park pass for another park that would work- or an AP and no park reservation at all. That is my assumption
That’s what I was thinking but wasn’t sure. Thanks!

Did they have any earlier times on Sept. 5? That is the date I need, but I can't do any time after 12:45. (Gotta catch a flight.)
I think 11-12 and 12-1 were times I saw. Park is supposed to open at 11 that day I believe.

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter